Monday 22 December 2014

Webcomic Update

One more Rocketman issue for this year.

My Lego Rocketman webcomic was a pleasure project started early in the year, shortly after the Lego Movie came out. It helped me reconnect with my childhood memories and big box of combined bricks. As a fan of everything space, I wanted to do a wacky comedy adventure about a stranded astronaut unconventionally helping people out, if only to get a spaceship to go home in.



Unfortunately, due to other commitments and a lot of laziness, the webcomic stopped halfway through July. I had at least one more story arc planned out, but it never happened. It's one of those projects that just got sidelined and eternally put on the back-burner, along with a few other stories, such as a novel I'm still thinking about finishing and a radioplay. Either way, I didn't want the year to end like this, so I made one more page, featuring the latest character introduced. This is: Rocketgirl.

I want to wish everyone, and my future self, a happy and wonderful new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment